Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship #4

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
-Reading, writing, math.

2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
-An assistant to help me with material, was I ever unable to obtain it myself, help keeping the kids in control when they get too loud. I don't think I really need too much help.

3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
-Maybe the help of a Power Point presentation, Microsoft Word, copying or printing some papers, but not too many of these skills are required.

4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
-How to treat children better, develop teaching skills, self-confidence, independence, and probably what to expect when my own children are in that grade.

5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
-By displaying some of the work the children have done during the lessons, ask them to show what they've learned themselves, and displaying my own notes.

6. How can your work or your skills and abilities help your company or organization?
-I would be an assistant to a class and help make the teacher's work a little easier, and at times help out with errands the school might need. I can teach some of the Spanish I know to the kids so they can learn a new language.

No comments:

Post a Comment